[kj] OT Autism Everyday video

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 09:56:08 EDT 2007

Paul, why teachers are afrayed send not normal children to psychiatric doctor?

Sorry, Paul, but my English Language is the 4th and... trying to be smartest that I am in understanding and writing in English Language..apologies.

paul wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry Frank, its a bit difficult to understand the syntax in your last question, bottom two lines.

The reason those kids are being 'integrated into mainstream' is because the swines in charge dont understand how traumatised and bullied those kids end up, so its like they went through a concentration camp. I know, I'm in touch with all that. I even guest talked at the Spa school in the Make Me Normal documentary. However, its mainly THE CHEAPEST OPTION.
That is the kind of place they should ALL be in, but they are put into mainstream because the government doesnt want to spend the money on a PROPER school. So everyone loses, your kids and them too.
Send your e mail to the local Council. They are always the villains, insulted horribly in National Autistic Society Annual General Meetings year in, year out. (The Nas had me sing 3 songs before the last one started in the centre of London this year! I came on the stage as peole were coming in, and serenaded. Wacky but true)
I am sorry, but could you clarify the last question about psychiatrists etc? Thanks.

Keep Smiling...