[kj] (OT)Rammstein

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 03:49:53 EDT 2007

Mister Black wrote: ''do real bands still exist, don't......?'

Teenager, and not only teenager girls like man look better fat than ...sample of the man. 'Scary...' that it is an industrial and hard rock all about. Ozzy or that your English rocker from Babyshambles Pete do look just not good, too skinny, comparing with front man Tim Linderman and even keyboardist Christian ''Flake'' Lorenz of the German rock band Rammsteins.

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Do real bands still exist , dont all bands to a certain degree put on an act for the consumer ? Every time that I look into a glossy metal mag, theres just endless pages of fat bald blokes (no offence Rob) with white make-up on , pulling scary faces and making the sign of the devil . And they all try to outdo each other with how scary they can look .
Dont all bands have a certain degree of manufacturedness about them?

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 07:38 PM