[kj] Unspeakable

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Aug 22 20:15:12 EDT 2007

Distribution was organised by SilentAge8 (MichaelM), and there are some -
erm - interesting sleeve notes by James Mowlem. I did the UK distribution
(and stuck the Unspeakable demo as a hidden track after The Hive - which
pissed off several people, I seem to remember), which is why I have a set of
masters, but I think Mowlem did the compiling.

Darren
Hungerford UK