[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 22 14:26:01 EDT 2007

It's OK Lieutenant , Snip is a friend of mine , he doesn't mean it in a hostile way . Everyone is friends here, there are no need for hostilities , people here are very accepting and tolerant , they even tolerate your extreme right wing views , although I would nt mention your "Making love with a horse " fetish just yet . Yes , we are a nation of animal lovers , but stroking dogs heads is about as far as we go .
Lieutenant : be prepared to sail on Sunday , the uranium is fully enriched and the Warrior with the blue eyes is restrained and ready to be experimented on .
Over.
Cptn Black

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 08:40 AM