[kj] Killing joke and Communism

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 06:50:19 EDT 2007

I think the problem is that there are pros & cons to EVERYTHING. So inevitably,
no system can be perfect. And if you think people en-masse give a flying fuck
about others, well no, they don't. I said recently, humanity is a constant
struggle - rich/poor, haves/havenots, intelligent/thick, educated/ignorant,
the list goes on!