[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Aug 22 00:36:20 EDT 2007

Conspiracy theorists like me might suggest that some corporations knew
that they would be protected from the fallout of the subprime mess they
helped engineer with their "liar loans" by the Govt bailing out the banks
etc...in effect the people's money being used to bail out the
organisations that scheisted them with loans they could never afford in
the first place...

That's one perspective at least, not saying it's the only one...you
certainly bear some of the blame if you took out a loan you can't afford,
but then again, 110% loans when you have less than half the wherewithal to
pay it back...that's just not kocher.