[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 18:24:47 EDT 2007

Yes, Captain Black. Hell, I get these weels on the way back from South Africa. 2 missiles got Brasil. Don't remind me that crap. Now about hurricanes they are fucking complaining..

Just after fighting in youtube. There is the other German explaining meanings...finished was with the sentence ''The US sucks''. Germans getting nice fights.

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote:
Is that a Rammstein song , Lieutenant Frank ?
And isn't Kaka Brazilian ?

Message Received: Aug 21 2007, 10:47 PM