[kj] (OT)Rammstein

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 17:03:03 EDT 2007

Many videos and many versions, but when it in half English and half German it reads 'du hast me for the fact, you hast me for the fact, which i nicht gesaght' . you hate me for the fact which I did not tell you .

Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: I thought that was 'du hast mich fragt und ich hab nicht gesagt..."you
asked me but I haven't answered..."

Then again for all I know it could be "my hovercraft is full of eels..."

> No, not only in German, but they can tell you in half German and half

> English, that '' du hast mich, what tttttaaaa..not gesaght....you hate me

> for what I didn't tell you''. I downloaded the best Rammsteins songs

> already. About 40. Half is in English. I can write to you meanings, but,

> you can then understand perhaps me wrongly kakakakakak kakaka.....:)

> Mister Black wrote: Any other Rammstein fans

> here? I ve just Wikied them for info and I may U-Tube them later , but do

> they only sing in German?

> =======================================Message Received: Aug 21 2007,

> 10:44 AM

> From: "Frank Frik"

> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

> Subject: Re: [kj] password

> wot the hell is this? whay 'challenges'? I want listen Killig Jake.

> Friends told me this is similar to Rammsteins.

> Phillipps Marc wrote: Have you completed the challenges?

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.