[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Aug 21 17:02:19 EDT 2007

Do you have some mad hatter's hat with words cut out from a Czech
newspaper that you get your blindfolded pet monkey to reach into randomly
and hand to you half-chewed, and then type into emails one handed with a
mallet while on an amphetamine binge...by any chance? Cos that's the
effect I'm getting...no offence ;p