[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 16:48:03 EDT 2007

And perhaps British labour goverment wouldn't be offended...lnew labour from communists is not that far....swastica defended/and do the ''conservationist democrat centrist right wing. partys''.

Mister Black <ssssssssss at fsmail.net> wrote: image designed to shock and offend (witness Alex Cox's revisionist switching of the swastika to the soviet hammer-n'-sickle symbol on Sid Vicious' red t-shirt in the slavishly overrated "Sid & Nancy.")"

:) Why did the editor do that? Maybe it was to offend all the original punks who went to see the movie . Would that be classed as ironic? Left wing punks being offended because they took Sids Swastika off and replaced it with a Hammer and Sickle !!!!!!!!!. Makes me chuckle thinking about it . Is that the ultimate offensive statement , the only person in the whole world who wouldnt be offended by that is Greg

Message Received: Aug 21 2007, 06:48 PM