[kj] Meat Puppets return

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:29:11 EDT 2007

Never cared for them. A friend of the family was their tour manager during
their, albeit brief, mainstream success in the 90's. And of all the bands
he has worked with over the years he said they were the worst as far as rock
star reckless behaviors. And he has worked with some whacked out people in
their prime. Grant it, from my understanding, this was at the height of
their drug addictions, etc. And as a result he only wound up working with
them for 3 years.