[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 07:51:46 EDT 2007

Since Yos mentioned it and since a lot of folks here evidently
weren't around at the time, herewith my pics from the `Joke gig here
in NYC in the fall of `03. M'self, Yos, Todd Fluw, Dirk, Mike Coles
and some other nogoodnicks are pictured:

http://members.aol.com/motelhell/KJ-Webster-Hall-2003/

Alex in NYC