[kj] Any Aspies/Auties on the list?

Frank Frik frankfrik at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 05:36:38 EDT 2007

ja, I like that your 'as pa rag us sydrome ' ..lol...but where from you ve got my mail address? from youtube? If so, why don't you send your songs to me?

paul wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote: Cannot access this at work, but listen to my song TWITCHER ON Paul Wady Experience on Myspace, and Garageband too. I have planned out my Evil Aspergers book, MERCURY FOR ALL BABIES, but its still cogitating in the old bonce.

Heh. This is great. Fuck the Tyranny of Competence. Oooh, we all walk the walk and talk the talk, look good/sound good/ say the right things. I grew up in a society where you had to get everything right to earn any respect or affection. Stinks.

Keep Smiling...