[kj] Gloom-heavy, guitar-driven post punk

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 17:36:58 EDT 2007

Thanks!

Garageband on my Mac is what I use -- but you could do it with Audacity
on a PC. That's how another great 'cast, "All Go No Slow," is made.
(http://agns.libsyn.com -- fast thrash and speedy hardcore is what that
show's about) Using Feedburner to distribute/syndicate it is the way to
go! (Since Feedburner is free.)

-Oliver