[kj] Gloom-heavy, guitar-driven post punk

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 04:07:02 EDT 2007

As some of you know I do a 'net radio/podcast called Radio Schizo, named
after a Rudimentary Peni song.

The latest edition features some of my favorite gloomy, guitar-driven
post punk, including Killing Joke.

You can listen online here:

http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=174

You can also download an mp3 of the show from that URL. Additionally, if
you have iTunes you can subscribe to it so you will get new editions as
they come out.

This is the playlist for the aforementioned show:

_Radio Schizo Week of July 22, 2007 (38.2 mbs | 66 mins.)_

1. NAUGHTY ZOMBIES - Me Gusta Ser Una Zorra (The Stooges)
2. VEX - World in Action
3. S-HATERS - Research
4. JOY DIVISION - Disorder (live, Les Bains)
5. ABOVE THE RUINS - Progress

6. CAWATANA - Tears of Centuries
7. THE MOB - Another Day, Another Death
8. AMEBIX - Drink and Be Merry
9. RUDIMENTARY PENI - The Only Child
10. RUDIMENTARY PENI - Poppycock
11. UK DECAY - UK Decay

12. GOTHIC GIRLS - Outrage
13. KILLING JOKE - We Have Joy
14. 13th CHIME - Cursed

15. STEREO SHOESTRING - The Road South
16. THE BLITZ - Into the Daylight
17. DRUNK INJUNS - They Walked in Line (Warsaw)
18. MUSIC MACHINE - The Point of No Return
19. EYACULATION POST-MORTEM - Transilvania
20. HEADHUNTERS - All This and Radio Too

21. PART 1 - Black Mass

Download mp3 of this show here:
http://cache.libsyn.com/radioschizo/Radio_Schizo_54__Gloom_Rhymes_with_Doom_Rhymes_with_Tomb.mp3