[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Sun Aug 19 08:59:58 EDT 2007

I ve been here sporadically for nearly four years now , yes doesnt time fly when youre enjoying yourself . I went down the shops and got a computer , bought it home and switched it on , I had no idea how it worked , I even didnt know how to search the net or anything, I even could nt type , I didnt even know how to capitalise letters , I was a complete novice . After a few months I found my way to the Gathering and I joined in the debates , One person started giving me abuse and all the others soon joined in , it was nasty vile abuse and it was uncalled for . I said that one day in the future the UK would be on the end of Muslim suicide bombers , I was labelled a racist, A Nazi etc etc and generally got a bashing from everyone , no one here had the balls to come to my defence . I got ridiculed for my spelling and punctuation (I was typing with just the one finger and I didnt know where the punctuation was on the keyboard) .
Anyway I received so much abuse that I threw my Killing Joke collection away and came to the conclusion that Gatherers followers of abusive people and who didnt have the guile to stand up to these abusive people. I felt despondent and so left the Gathering for a while , I'd been rejected by the fans of the band that I'd liked for so long.
Then whilst I was offlist I thought to myself , if they want to take that attitude and if they want to treat me like that, then I will give as good as I get . I could nt confront the board collectively , so I adopted guerrilla tactics , hunt them down one by one . Yes, the Gathering had strength in numbers , but you are weak when you are alone , just like all bullies
I dont feel despondent anymore . And I feel that I have repaid the abuse that i received.........with interest.

Message Received: Aug 16 2007, 10:03 PM