[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:43:27 EDT 2007

first herd the joke on john peel, when he played,"are you recieving me/turn
to red== 12 inche.p" where by i waisted no time at all,went out and brought
it,that was 1979,and i still have that e.p to this day,that was it theyd
convernted me,i was convinced that nothing measured up to k.js sound/
gathering-gigs, having see 100s of other bands play over the years,i can
definatly still say,theres no one as good,still think that to this day!!!

first k.j gigs 1980,saw them a few times that years ;-) you want to know the
places as well ;0!!

melinda ps no.i am not the longest loyal fan/gatherer of k.jsjust one of a
few left ,that would be mike coles he deserves the crown ;-)