[kj] Quiet?

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Aug 17 12:21:13 EDT 2007

When? Joined Gathering last year
Followed KJ since the first 10" in 1979 - Hence one of "the old school".

Why? Don't know. Why would any sane person fill upp their mailbox
with long threads of wind-up, info on cancelled gigs, queries about
albums never released, etc?
I must be mad.
That's probably it.
Nurse, could I have my medication now? Please, could I have an extra
of the blue pills?

Dumdidumdidum...Wardance...dumdidum...

/Per in Sweden