[kj] Quiet?

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Aug 17 07:12:01 EDT 2007

>Come on, fess up, let's get navel gazing...I'll do the tally. So far we're

>at one.

I joined in 97 or 98 I think? (may even be 99/00 . . my memory is rather vague)

I'm sure someone here has a full backup of every list post so they can confirm when I actually joined ;)

It was back in the Michael Salo days anyway . . .

The Gathering is great, it has remained the only list I have remained constantly subscribed to . . over the years we have had our ups and downs but it all works out in the end doesn't it . .

Marc.