[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:20:51 EDT 2007

I joined roughly in 96/97 I think it was, when I got internet access with my
first real job. It was the time of the Technosphere incident and the big
argument between one and two and Leigh (?) as i remeber. I must have done my
10 years, can I go now?

Into the joke since John Peel played Wardance.

As previously stated, this is the best (only) place to find out Joke related
news.

Brian.