[kj] Quiet? How long here & why

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:22:56 EDT 2007

im a bit late in comparrision to somehere,only joined gathering list 03 or
04,although i have been into killing joke since 1979,so i feel that makes up
for it ;-))

and why,i love the gathering list, theres nothing else as good like
it,anywhere else,ok theres various k.j sites--groups,there chats,you all
know them all,and although the other places are interesting /informative in
there own right,nothing beats ---the gathering-- in terms of quality
conversation//and humour(some times over the years, ive found myself
literally crying with laughter due to the clever one liners and whit
here...)

superior conversation also--go s with out saying about k.j and all k.j
related matters,and even matters at times that have nothing to do with
k.j,posted--these topic starters,links to various information and been a
real eye opener in all the best ways!!!

melinda