[kj] BaD dREAMS

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Aug 15 19:31:23 EDT 2007

My witchy friend tried to astral project into my dreams, or cast a spell
as she called it, a while ago, in order to help me sleep. She apparently
bounced off the first time she tried, and said she couldn't sleep for two
nights. So basically she said it backfired and she got my vibe.

So she changed her tack and tried again, can't remember what she said she
did differently (hopefully no animals were harmed in the process), didn't
work this time either, she said she normally doesn't have a problem but
I'm FAR TOO STRONG! Haha. Said she got a hint of what was going on briefly
after 4am, and my mind was racing, she couldn't understand how I could
even get to sleep with all that activity. Said she also heard a "metallic
scream" but she won't try again because it's futile. She's gonna teach me
to meditate instead. Am hoping there's such a thing as speed meditation...

I think I'll stick with Horlicks (although the last time I tried I dropped
a brand new jar and spilled it all over the floor...spooky!...or
perhaps...stupid! Being the geek I am though I had bought two....haha! The
fates be damned...)