[kj] ot.olly /brendan ;-)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:14:08 EDT 2007

i know olly,i was just testing ;-), anyway your description of your self
sounds just perfect,many emotions rolled into one,its cute- but dont hit me
;-D)))))

cancer is directly opposite to capricorn--goat on the wheel of western
astrology, your bound to have a few of the goats trates now and then....

as in aquarius is opposite to leo,so i have a few of aqua trates,plus they
do have a few things to teach leo..visa/versa,as do caps have a few things
to learn from cancer,visa-versa,this applies to all the signs,as what ever
sign is opposite your own,they lack what you have,and you lack what they
have..this usually results is instand attraction,obviously,but its short
lived,unless you lern what the opposite sign is trying to teach you,there
will just be tension in the end!!!

oh brendan,aries has alot to teach you,visa--versa ;-D there your opposites