[kj] My Facebook

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 14:08:33 EDT 2007

"Rudimentary Appreciation group" is the name of the group on Facebook if
you're searching.

This Killing Joke email list is better than either of the two KJ groups
on Facebook, btw.

The same discussions come up there that come up here - "Did Hosannas
suck? What do you think?" and 'What is your favorite KJ album?" But the
traffic is a lot slower, and there's not as much good info/input.

Now, the Joy Division group on Facebook -- damn, that thing is hopping.
Hundreds of members. But a lot of hispers and dreamy-eyed teenage girls
are into JD these days. Not too many dreamy-eyed teenage gals I've known
who are really into aging, beer-bellied ol' Jaz & co. Ian Curtis died
young and left a good looking corpse. Girls tend to swoon over guys like
that.

-Oliver