[kj] That troll guy's on-list rehashing of the Iraq war stuff

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 15 02:44:45 EDT 2007

You dont have to keep on repeating yourself Leigh , you only need to do that when others misinterpret what you said the first time around . IT's OK, you can just say the thing once, I will understand it .
Also , Correction :
"I did not say that Tony Wilson was responsible for promoting bands on his "
Should have been
"I did not say that Tony Wilson was irresponsible for promoting bands on his"

Message Received: Aug 15 2007, 07:37 AM