[kj] That troll guy's on-list rehashing of the Iraq war stuff

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 15 02:28:49 EDT 2007

Leigh, now stop saying that I'm a wind up , I have a suspicion that some people on this list are being deliberately obtuse just to wind me up . For example : The New Zealand detective guy who came to the conclusion that I put that video together. Oliver saying that some Turban wearers had to remove their Turbans in order to appease the U.S. and now you seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me Leigh and so I must correct you , I did not say that Tony Wilson was responsible for promoting bands on his TV show, I did say that Tony Wilson was professional irresponsible for ONLY promoting the bands that he liked on his TV show . If he wanted to make a decent TV programme about music, then he should have an eclectic mixture of bands , various bands of different styles to cater for all tastes . He had a responsibility to make a TV programme that would appeal to a general audience and not just an audience that shared his musical tastes.
Its not me thats a wind up...........its you who had difficulty understanding simple English that is the problem. Do people on here deliberately misinterpret things or are my sentences to complex for you to understand?

Message Received: Aug 15 2007, 05:38 AM