[kj] W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Tue Aug 14 19:08:58 EDT 2007

Message Received: Aug 14 2007, 11:32 PM
From: "Brendan"
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
Subject: Re: [kj] W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!!!

The video was nothing to do with you. *That is correct, I said so previously****

BUT you just happen to know about *some character* that mentioned a link
between Killing Joke and menstruation
**That is also correct, as I also said previously*****

BUT it doesn't interest you
***it doesnt.......as I said previously***

Except that you posted that link to the video...
Which had already been posted
***I did yes , I saw it for the first time today when I was just looking about u-tube****

With incorrect spelling of menstruation...like your own bad spelling
***My spelling is quite good , I rarely make a mistake****

And you didn't mention any of this at the time...
***I didnt mention anything, I just posted a link***

Seriously...shut the fuck up and stop insulting our intelligence.
***You must be pretty stupid to think that I made the video , the person who made it is in America and I'm in the U.K. And if I would have made it , I would have shouted it from the roof tops......and I dont tell lies***

And you do have an anti-KJ agenda, in one of your cul de sac rants you
ordered us all to abandon Killing Joke's philosophy because it was leading
nowhere.
***********That isnt classed as having a anti KJ agenda...................KJ are really not that important to me to have an agenda against them *****************