[kj] My Facebook

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Aug 14 18:58:46 EDT 2007

Stop being so brainy! Are you hooked up to Skylab or something? Fuck's
sake...

;p

One of the reasons I wanted to learn german (which is terrible now after
years of disuse) is to read Neitzsche, Goethe, and the other german
philosophers and authors who wrote in german, in their native tongue.

Another was to get laid, but that was back in the day and didn't
work....well not immediately and not on the intended target.

And yeah, Nietzsche makes me laugh sometimes. One of my favourite quotes is:

Turning away shall be my only negation...

After which he turns right back again and continues the polemic...

It's a nice ethic to have, works sometimes, but a bit unrealistic at
others. As I always say, two negatives make a positive :)