[kj] W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Aug 14 18:32:01 EDT 2007

The video was nothing to do with you
BUT you just happen to know about *some character* that mentioned a link
between Killing Joke and menstruation
BUT it doesn't interest you
Except that you posted that link to the video...
Which had already been posted
With incorrect spelling of menstruation...like your own bad spelling
And you didn't mention any of this at the time...

Seriously...shut the fuck up and stop insulting our intelligence.

And you do have an anti-KJ agenda, in one of your cul de sac rants you
ordered us all to abandon Killing Joke's philosophy because it was leading
nowhere.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IzeugmP9Yo_______________________________________________