[kj] Ministry final tour/No Raven part 2 - it's only rumors?

killingjoke.jp killingjoke.jp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:43:20 EDT 2007

MINISTRY To Be Joined By MEGADETH's Former Rhythm Section On Upcoming Tour -
Aug. 13, 2007
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=78669

>MINISTRY mastermind and industrial metal pioneer Al Jourgensen has revealed

the band's lineup for its final tour,

>which is expected to kick off early next year. It is as follows:

>Al Jourgensen - Vocals

>Jimmy DeGrasso (MEGADETH, Y&T, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES) - Drums

>David Ellefson (MEGADETH, F5, TEMPLE OF BRUTALITY) - Bass

>Tommy Victor (PRONG) - Guitar

>Sin Quirin (THE REVOLTING COCKS) - Guitar

>John Bechdel (FEAR FACTORY, KILLING JOKE) - Keyboards

The Piss Army: megadeth meets Ministry in 2008 Tour
http://www.pissarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=17852

>Hi Pissants...

>I don't know where this came from, but this is NOT

>an Official confirmation from Ministry.

>We will announce the tour line-up simulatenously

>with the announcement and pre-sale for the C U Lator

>tickets sometime in the Fall.

>Until then, until you hear it from me here at the Piss Army,

>it's only rumors.

2007/8/14, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>:

I suppose Raven's now committed full-time to Mob Research.

He's a busy lad, he is.

Alex in NYC