[kj] brendan/wady

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:04:34 EDT 2007

hey brendan,

one thing for sure is that my-- mail box-- has not reached its capacity of
max,its at 17 percent( that includes all folders as wel) at mo,that isnt
even a third full,hotmail are generious with space these days,so the size
limit should present no problem,i will try posting a vid to my yahoo
address,it may be the fault of --you tube--hope it just applyied to the
weekend,maybe server was tooo bizzy?!?! although after i had posted a vid
from you-tube--the company did present the usual...vid arrived
successfully..then you close the box.

as i said,it may of arrived successfully--sometime else---but that wasnt
into my inbox at hotmail

;-))) maybe they have turned up in anothers in-box some how,a cardinal
maybe....."whats this,vids from you tube--p.i.l/joydivision,kiling
joke,whats all this? i posted bible classes and got this lot back--is this a
joke vicar/" cardinal looking red face with rage-- anger!!! ;-D)))))
good job there was no porn hay...coughs...and no,have not recieved any bible
class vid ,that proberly went to hugh hefferner by mistake ;-D)))))))))

i will change my-- user name-- at you tube,i have changed password few times
by habbit,i do that on all my accounts about once every month,thats
strange,as the you tube password,has nothing to do with k.j name
association,but it is a combination of another password of mine,just spelt
backwards! its 2 others that have k.j connection.

paul,your ebay hassle from a german sender,what a hassle that sounded
perhaps it was a mistake ;-0
or perhaps they were sick of you wining the same things they had bid for but
were unsuccessful in wining?1? i dont know,i am just guessing,plus i have
very little to do with e-bay anyhow,but as you mentioned,if a person can do
that level of damage to your account,who knows how another can screw up
anothers account!!!!!!!

melinda ps why do you think i never put full details on my profile page? and
i still encounter hassles,as so many others do on--line in one way or
another ;-/