[kj] OT - ISPs

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Aug 11 22:28:16 EDT 2007

Always happy to help =)

I'm not that au fait with the über geeky stuff but I have some arch geek
friends who can help if you have any curly questions. Hope you don't have
too many hassles with retards out there, there's so much hot air online
it's not funny, can be best to ignore it sometimes...there's so many
better things to do than get into arguments with fucktards that you'll
never meet anyways...such as talk to the sophisticated Gatherers :) But
then again everyone wants to defend themselves vs character assassination
and defematory remarks too.