[kj] hes still a punk ;-)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:23:35 EDT 2007

here! here! meaning i agree,anyway thats why i posted that interview with
john.l from abc t.v 2007
(dont know if you saw it)

just to show,he still thinks basically the same today,just exspresses it
differently from(1976/ 1977- pistols and(78-79- 80 p.i.l. early
days!!!)---and that is refreshing,still standing by his words and principal.
moving along quite a few years........................

the stuff he did with " left field-- amongst others" was great,showing he
does not restrict him self musically :)