[kj] hes still a punk ;-)

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 23:54:04 EDT 2007

Lydon should be held in high esteem, if anything. He was involved in not one but TWO amazing bands (PiL at least started off amazing), both of which sounded completely different from each other. Metal Box in particular is shit hot. Apart from all that, he can say whatever he wants, do whatever, go on and on about how much everything sucks and everyone is stupid. It's all part of his schtick. I think the mark he's made on music is indelible.

Leigh