[kj] [kot ze king

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:55:54 EDT 2007

thats terrible that last day of your holiday ;-/,but what an
adventure,nothing really ever go s to plan,least of all the weather ;-(

glad that everything worked out ok in the end,and that your return next
week,will bring you all a heatwave from start to finish ;-D

thx for b-day,i will file it and remember when that date arrives for you!!!

melinda ;-))