[kj] THANK YOU

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:22:46 EDT 2007

zeeking,many cheers for that ;-D

i will need to know when yours is now,so i can return the favour to you,mail
me off list if you wishto keep it--you d.o.b-- private ok.

how was the holiday? refreashing or a bit of a nightmare ;-D))) do
tell,did you get stuck anywhere?
any awkward hotel staff storys you can tell us? did you get food poisoning
and the runs ;-0? or did everything go perfectly,hope so ;-))))