[kj] CANDLELIGHT mailer says Jaz will do guest vox on upcoming October File tracks

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 15:06:02 EDT 2007

I think I have heard two October File tracks -- the openers to each of
their discs which Plastichead kindly sent free to me along with my last
three Killing Joke orders. That was enough. They didn't remind me of
Killing Joke. They sounded dark and angry, with the kind of higher-pitch
growly vocals that grate on me. Admittedly I can be a resistant prick
when it comes to new music, but it didn't grab me.

That said, I could see some people getting into them. I just wish there
was an opt-out checkbox on Plastichead orders: "Please! Don't send
another free October File CD! Save it for someone who will appreciate them."