[kj] CANDLELIGHT mailer says Jaz will do guest vox on upcoming October File tracks

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:56:07 EDT 2007

i dont know much about the amen,so would not know that to compare the
two,and wheres my birthday wish devil folk ;-D)))))) not sulking are you
about something? and after all that hard work i did for you last week on
your chart ;-/ it was only a joke,thought you had a sence of humour,you
always used to with you one liners,what happened?

psss i am only joking about b-day wish,otherwise,that would sound a bit
concieted of me,wouldnt it!

however....................................on second thoughts ;-D)))