[kj] CANDLELIGHT mailer says Jaz will do guest vox on upcoming October File tracks

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 16:46:44 EDT 2007

Paul Raven is quoted on their webpage; Martin Atkins did at least one
remix for their songs. Jaz is doing some vocals? Is all this enough to
justify a "Killing Joke collaboration" label? Probably not!

It's nu-hardcore, I guess, but there is enough New Model Army,
Stranglers, and Killing Joke lurking around in its shadows to keep me
interested in what they might produce in the future; hopefully those
aspects of them will be teased out a bit more future-wise?

-Oliver