[kj] OT: facebook

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:27:51 EDT 2007

ive joined,i succumed ;-) got an invite from another gatherer,so i went
to investigate it a while back, its good in the way that a person can reveal
only what they wish to reveal,all info to the select few and hide other
facts from those they dont want to know as much,all private info to those
people viewing there profile page can be limited --who are trying to spy
,r,plus on the profile friends page, you can reveal or conceal,who is on
your page---handy for privacy,mine and those on page ;-)

there are proberly alot more who joined,guess they did not say fatpot,they
want to keep it a secret,i respect that,its there privacy!!

i think facebok is ok,has a few fun elements that myspace lacks,although
myspace is a little better on the music features,i am still finding my way
around face book ;-) and slowly!!