[kj] [OT] This working for you? HELP! (was: [OT] Gatherer'sBands)

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:27:22 EDT 2007

It is not playing any song on loading of page. This is in Firefox on a mac.

If it is doing it on other OS's (PC, Linux, etc.) you can either save each
file to NOT play on load when you save the file from Quicktime OR in
whatever software program you are using (Dreamweaver, etc.). I don't have
access to what the line of code is but that should do it.

Looks cool by the way

Chris