[kj] (OT) The Cult Live in SoCal

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Aug 6 23:32:42 EDT 2007

"P Bernardi" wrote:

> What was the concert shirts like? Did they have the new cat logo on one?

Yeah, they had that white/silver on red "Lightning Bolts Through The Wolf"
logo on black t-shirts they've been using the past year or so. They also
have a fairly nice (or so I first thought) light tan t-shirt with the old
psychedelic "Electric" era Cult logo printed in greens and blues but when I
got a good look at it when I got it out of the car the next day, the
printing looks kinda cheesy almost like an iron on.

T.B.