[kj] Prague Bar

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 22:39:52 EDT 2007

Gatherers one and all,

I will soon be leaving for Europe to NOT hear Killing Joke perform at the festival in Budapest... :| :| :|

I plan on spending some time in Prague while I'm over there. Do any of you recall if the fabled Killing Joke bar was ever located? Do any of you know the address? Even if they are no longer the owners, I'd like to go in and drink a toast to the beautiful struggle.. Please don't tell me the bar is located on the corner of Gem and Power. :))

Cheers,

Adam

that gives answers, not web links.