[kj] A (belated) birthday present.

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Aug 5 20:52:25 EDT 2007

Hey when we're all living as hippies on Killing Joke Island, I'll put
everyone through an "anti-mind control" program, in case any of you were
members of one of these insidious cults.

All you have to do in my programme is recognise me as The Leader and obey
The Manifesto...which only I have a copy of. Oh and renounce your previous
lives, relinquish all of your worldly goods, and other assorted
activities, dancing, chanting, detox, meditation, manifesto study time
etc.

But really, it's great.

> this is real scary,how it is actually happening to many around the

> world,how

> they are actually manipulated through mind control ,fear and guilt ;-/

> fortunatly not everyone is easly led,insecure or gullable enough to get

> sucked in by these cults,or religion as a whole--sorry to any devout,but

> thats the way i think about the situation ;-)

> hay paul wady-- interesting choice,it also made me laugh ;-D))))

> ps you want to be a cult leader paul ;))))?

>>From: "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>

>>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>><gathering at misera.net>

>>Subject: Re: [kj] A (belated) birthday present.

>>Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 09:51:42 -0500

>>Wow, that is excellent.

>>With all Jaz's talk about some church he's the minister of, etc., I

>> wonder

>>if he hasn't watched this, too.

>>-Oliver

>>paul wady wrote:

>>>*A BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MAKE EVERYONE SMILE.*

>>>Give this film 10 seconds of your life, and tell me it isnt brilliant.

>>>"SO YOU WANT TO BE A CULT LEADER!!!"

>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp6E

>>> *Keep Smiling...*

>>> From: /"Tim Bucknall" <tim.bucknall at googlemail.com>/

>>> band!)"<gathering at misera.net>/

>>> To: /"A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>>> <gathering at misera.net>/

>>> Subject: /Re: [kj] birthday/

>>> Date: /Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:52:05 +0100/

>>> hope you had a great day and got everything you wished for :-)

>>> On 04/08/07, *melinda grant* <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

>>> <mailto:hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>> wrote:

>>> its my birthday today,the suns out and alls ok ;-D

>>> melinda ps its my birthday today and i am one year older ;-(