[kj] Request: High-res scan of front cover of "Laugh? I Nearly Bought One!" collection, but w/ caveat

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 17:21:15 EDT 2007

Que?

Would this be as likely an action to come to fruition as me asking KJ
directly for just Big Paul's old drumming tracks, to listen to
separately...? Waiting on Gems of Power? Waiting for KJ to play Austin's
SXSW in '08?

Or is this a real possibility? I don't know.

Sorry, confused, tired, and on Xanax.

-Oliver