[kj] Request: High-res scan of front cover of "Laugh? I Nearly Bought One!" collection, but w/ caveat

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 16:22:37 EDT 2007

Hey,

Can anyone provide a high-resolution scan (at least 600 dpi) of the
"Laugh? I Nearly Bought One!" LP cover art (Nazis saluting the Pope) but
WITHOUT the modifications of the Nazi swastika armbands into pound notes
and dollar signs?

In other words, the original promo advert that showed the unvarnished
pic, the pic used way before that did not have the Nazis wearing arm
bands with pound notes on them.

That'd be very, very cool, and I would absolutely find some way to repay
you!!

-Oliver