[kj] rap ;-(

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:43:12 EDT 2007

LOL LOL thats very amusing fatpot and clever of you,i kinda walked right
into that one ;-D)))

having looked through all the other posts on this topic,ive been reminded of
a few that i can tolerate,so i will have to compromise-----was brought a
tape by $arristed developement- in early 90s as a gift,it was ok,also
beastie boys is ok i guess,and the vid with $run DMC and arosmith$ make me
chuckle ;-)))),as cliff mentioned,thats all old school----YO!!!

forgot to mention that hip--hop is my other pet dislike---its dire ;-(