[kj] rap ;-(

uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:00:46 EDT 2007

On 3/8/07 12:45, "Alexander Smith" wrote:

> Far and away the most shocking statement I've *EVER* seen written on the

Gathering.

LOL!
Last person who said something along those lines was Raven when I suggested
his pitbull puppies looked like Labrador pups. (which they DID)

Anyway - You got me on that one.
Utterly indefensible.
I debated for some while whether to post that or not!
For some reason I was given a load of mp3's aaaaaaages ago. Last week
decided to listen to Elephunk while working. Some of it I really liked such
as 'Anxiety' (sounds like it's with Linkin Park? I'm not helping myself
there am I?) & 'Let's Get Retarded'.
Maybe that last title & my tastes say something...?

:)~