[kj] rap ;-(

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Aug 2 16:29:19 EDT 2007

Anyone know / like "Missing Link" by Dinosaur Jr & Del the
whatever-the-fuck...? I love it, great guitar and vox.

The Judgement Night soundtrack has quite a few other tracks I like. Faith
No more & Boo Ya Tribe "Another Body Murdered"...

Generally I'm not into rap or RNB but once in a blue moon something comes
along that I can listen to. The above album possibly gels because each
track has a decent rock band backing instead of square wave bass crap and
samples.