[kj] Youth's favourite Stones song.....

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 10:25:29 EDT 2007

I actually quite dig a lot of the Stones' later stuff, notably stuff
from the SOME GIRLS/EMOTIONAL RESCUE period. I think "Too Much Blood"
on UNDERCOVER is fucking brilliant.

Alex in NYC's top ten Stones tunes that No One Solicited.

1. "Monkey Man"
2. "Where The Boys Go"
3. "Gimme Shelter"
4. "Paint It Black"